Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Volume 5: Poetry Issue

I am more or less ready to start working on volume 5, which will be a poetry issue. Anyone is welcome to submit some poetry:

seanhhster@gmail.com

Please do not send more than 3 poems and nothing over three pages. Keep in mind that there is a chance I may not use what you send me, don't take it personal. I am also accepting artwork submissions. The cover for this issue will be designed and printed by Chris Kline, a member of the space 1026 collective who has been featured on fecalface.com and in Juxtapoz magazine. I am looking to release this book at the end of next month. 

Volume 6 will be short stories again, and I am accepting submissions for that as well. I've kind of found that the best look is to tackle these zines two at a time. That issue should probably be out in August or September. 

Looking forward to reading your poems.




No comments:

Post a Comment